Financial and Retirement Planning
At Rickards & Company LLP, we know that the primary goal of sound retirement and estate planning is to improve net worth, while minimizing taxes. Our professional team can help you plan for a financially secure retirement, provide for your family and other beneficiaries, protect your business and develop tax-saving strategies at the same time.
We can guide you through tough decision-making processes such as asset allocation, investment performance monitoring, college education funding, retirement plans, insurance, estate and business succession planning. Whether you are developing an investment strategy or evaluating current investments, we can ensure that your portfolio will take into account tax implications for an advantageous after-tax return.
As part of our comprehensive retirement planning services, we will:
- Review your financial situation and net worth
- Advise on investments, tax strategies and insurance coverage
- Determine goals for a financially secure retirement
- Develop a strategy to attain those goals
- Review the strategy on a regular basis to ensure your objectives are being met
- Provide plans to minimize wealth transfer taxes
- Analyze and advise on estate plans and trust agreements
Provide solutions to concerns over distribution of personal and/or business property