Client Portals…Experience 24/7 Access to Your Financial Information
Rickards & Company LLP utilizes a portal system, NetClient CS, designed and hosted by Thomson Reuters. NetClient CS uses the power of the Internet to let you access our services directly from our website. It’s like a virtual visit to our office, thanks to a secure, private portal that’s created especially for you.
• Convenient—Access your information 24/7 from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
• Secure—Enter your password-protected portal and securely access documents and software, transfer data, and exchange information with our firm. Unlike emails and their attachments, the NetClient CS portal uses encryption technology so you will have confidence knowing that the information is secure when transferred back and forth.
• Fast— Need a copy of your financials or a tax return to apply for a bank loan? Just log into NetClient CS and within minutes you can access and print your information.
Services that simplify your life
NetClient CS comes with several convenient, easy to use, online services. We’ll work with you to customize NetClient CS specifically for your business using a combination of these services:
• Web Tax Organizer – allows you to complete and submit your organizer electronically and attach scanned copies of your tax forms (W-2s, 1099’s, etc.) through your secure portal.
• Document Presentation – is where you will find copies of your tax returns, data you provide to us, and other important information we transmit to your portal as part of our services. If you are not able to find what you are looking for, please contact us.
• File Exchange – allows you & our team to securely share electronic files, such as QuickBooks backups, with each other – instead of email, cd’s, thumb drives, etc.
NetClient CS Tutorials:
This video describes how to access and print files made available via File Exchange.
In this video, we demonstrate how to upload files to File Exchange if you have the necessary permissions. Length: 3:24.